Efficacy and Safety of 400 microg Twice Daily of Aclidinium Bromide vs. Placebo When Administered to Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2015 Results published in the Respirology.
- 15 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint; significant change in trough forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1 ) at 12 week versus placebo, has been met.
- 20 Aug 2013 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.