A dose-response evaluation of ALK tree AIT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 15 Mar 2018 Results (n=637) assessing of birch pollen allergy immunotherapy [ALK tree AIT] versus placebo in patients with moderate to severe birch pollen induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, were published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a media release.
- 15 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.