Evaluating the Efficacy of Controlled Pulsatile Intravenous Insulin on Cognition and Amyloid Burden in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease- A Pilot Study.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2014 Trial status changed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.