Phase I/II Study of Cytarabine or 5-Azacitidine Combined With Tosedostat to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability in Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History