Efficacy and safety of Concomitant Montelukast Sodium and Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride in Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) patients : A randomized, double-blind, active-controlled, multicenter phase 3 clinical trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine/montelukast (Primary) ; Levocetirizine; Montelukast
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOLZ
- 05 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 31 Mar 2013 as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 01 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea; KCT0000484).