A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Three Different Daily Dosages of Prurisol Administered Orally to Subjects With Active Mild to Moderate Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cellceutix
- 30 Nov 2017 Results were presented at the 14th Annual Discovery on Target Conference.
- 31 May 2016 Pharmacokinetics results published in a Cellceutix media release.
- 24 May 2016 Results published in a Cellceutix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History