Chemo-Immunotherapy: Observational Trial of Carboplatin-pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) or Doxorubicin Combination Chemotherapy With Tocilizumab, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Against the Human Interleukin-6 (IL-6) Receptor, and Pegylated Interferon Alpha (Peg-Intron) for Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PITCH
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.