A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, 7 Cycle Duration (196 Days), Phase 3 Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Estradiol Valerate / Dienogest Tablets for the Treatment of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest (Primary) ; Estradiol valerate
- Indications Menorrhagia; Metrorrhagia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.