Efficacy of tamsulosin versus doxazosin in men with urinary tract symptoms from benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Doxazosin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2012 New trial record
- 24 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-clinical-response' has been met according to results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 24 May 2012 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.