A proof-of-concept phase 2, randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, multicentre clinical trial in 2 parallel groups to evaluate the efficacy and safety of E-52862 for reducing the incidence and severity of oxaliplatin-induced peripheral neuropathy in patients treated for colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 52862 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral neuropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Laboratorios Dr. Esteve
- 30 Sep 2016 Results of this study, presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 09 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 11 Aug 2012 Additional location [Greece] identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History