A Multi-institutional Open Label, Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Gemcitabine and Docetaxel in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma With Methylated CHFR and/or Microsatellite Instability Phenotype
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.