A Randomized, Multi-Center Biomarker Trial to Predict Therapeutic Responses of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis to a Specific Biologic Mode of Action
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Abatacept (Primary) ; Infliximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Paracetamol
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOBIO
- 04 May 2018 This trial has been completed in Austria.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.