Open Clinical Trial, Uncontrolled in Patients Bearing Squamous Cell Carcinoma or Adenocarcinoma of the Cervix Stage IIA and IIB FIGO Classification Treated With Radiotherapy External + Endocavitary Brachytherapy + Concurrent Chemotherapy Weekly Systemic and Local Application of CIGB-300 Dose Escalation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CIGB 300 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Elea
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.