A Phase 1b Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of ABT-199 in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing minimal residual disease in bone marrow (n=49) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, results from this study presented at the 22nd European Hematology Association (EHA) Annual Congress.
- 23 Jun 2017 Results (n=49) from this study published in an AbbVie Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History