Front-line Treatment of Philadelphia Positive (Ph+)/BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With AP24534 (Ponatinib), a New Potent Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated