A Phase II Evaluation of Dalantercept, a Novel Soluble Recombinant Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 1 (ALK-1) Inhibitor Receptor-Fusion Protein, in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dalantercept (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acceleron Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2014 According to the Acceleron media release, the results from this trial showed that dalantercept did not produce results sufficient to justify further development as a single agent in endometrial cancer patients.