A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution in a Continuous Alternating Therapy Regimen of Inhaled Antibiotics for the Treatment of Chronic Pulmonary Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infection in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZLI CAT
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.