CS-201: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Intra-Articular Verapamil in the Treatment of JoinT Pain in Subjects With Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Verapamil (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Calosyn Pharma
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.