Phase 1b, Open Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of TRU-016 in Combination With Rituximab, Obinutuzumab, Rituximab and Idelalisib, or Ibrutinib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and With Bendamustine in Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Otlertuzumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib; Idelalisib; Obinutuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aptevo Therapeutics; Emergent Product Development Seattle
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 According to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release, the company is planning to discontinue enrollment in the ongoing cohorts evaluating otlertuzumab in CLL.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History