A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Induction Therapy With RPC1063 in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOUCHSTONE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celgene International SARL; Receptos
- 03 Aug 2018 Results published in the Gut.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results of an open-label extension of this trial (n=170, data cut-off:Mar 2017, 2 year follow up) assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of daily 1 mg ozanimod, presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the open-label extension will be presented at the World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History