A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 24-week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Oral TAK-875 25 and 50mg Compared With Placebo in Asia Pacific Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRAND-307
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Feb 2018 Results of an integrated pooled analysis (n=9139) assessing the hepatic safety of fasiglifam from the data of 15 double-blind studies from both global and Japanese development programs (six phase II and nine phase III) including this study, published in the Drug Safety Journal.
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by a Takeda media release.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.