A Phase 1b Study of Intermittent Administration of High Doses of the Irreversible EGFR Inhibitor Afatinib as a Means of Achieving Plasma Levels Active Against Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Known T790M Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.