Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Pitavastatin Versus Atorvastatin on Platelet Reactivity in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease Treated With Dual Antiplatelet Therapy - The PORTO Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Pitavastatin (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PORTO
- 18 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per results published in Circulation Journal
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.