An Open Label Study Evaluating Short Term Safety and Tolerability of Patients With MUSCLE INVASIVE BLADDER CANCER- for Intravesical Instillation Mitomycin c Mixed With Disposable Device Which Prevents Drug Drainage Out of the Patient's Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mitomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors TheraCoat
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 New trial record