A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Fosaprepitant and Granisetron Transdermal System for the Prevention of Acute and Delayed Nausea and Vomiting in Breast Cancer Patients and to Identify Predictors of Response
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 4 Sep 2018.
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 4 Sep 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to Lack of Efficacy.