A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes to Demonstrate Efficacy at 16 Weeks and to Assess Long-term Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability up to 5 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from three phase 3 trials (MEASURE 1-3 [NCT01358175, NCT01649375, NCT02008916]) and from post-marketing analyses, were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from psoriatic arthritis (FUTURE 1-3 studies, n=1414) and ankylosing spondylitis (MEASURE 1-4 studies, n=1163) exposed to SEC was evaluated at baseline and at Week 12, 16 (AS only), 24 and 52, were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History