Prospective Controlled Cohort Study on the Safety of a Monophasic Oral Contraceptive Containing Nomegestrol Acetate (2.5mg) and 17beta-estradiol (1.5mg)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/nomegestrol (Primary) ; Oral contraceptives
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INAS-CELINA; PRO-E2
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 02 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 30 Jul 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 61500 to 101000, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.