Cabazitaxel and Radiation For Patients With Pathologically Determined Stage 3 Prostate Cancer and/or Patients With PSA Elevation (> 0.1- < 2.0 ng/mL) Following Radical Prostatectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.