A Phase 2, Multicenter, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- And Active Comparator-Controlled, Combination Study Of S-555739 And Cetirizine HCl In Adult Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Asapiprant (Primary) ; Cetirizine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.