Veliparib (ABT888) and Topotecan (Hycamtin) for Patients with Platinum-Resistant or Partially Platinum-Sensitive Relapse of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer with Negative or Unknown BRCA Status
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VeTo
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.