A multi-centre (UK) double-blind randomised parallel group placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) 0.5g/kg plus standard treatment, versus matched placebo plus standard treatment in patients with longstanding Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary) ; Analgesics
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIPS
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 05 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 102% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network .
- 04 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 98% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network .