A Phase 2a, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of BIIB057 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PRT 062607 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Actual initiation date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.