Phase II Study of 5-Fluorouracil, Oxaliplatin Plus Dasatinib in First-line Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOLFOX-D
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Dasatinib activity) has not been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Final results (n=42) assessing activity and toxicity of FOLFOX + Dasatinib in previously untreated metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma patients, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History