A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of MEHD7945A + FOLFIRI Versus Cetuximab + FOLFIRI in Second Line in Patients With KRAS Wildtype Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Duligotuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 05 Mar 2018 Results (Data cut off 26 November 2014) assessing safety and efficacy published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.