An Open-label, Multicenter, Single-arm Study to Evaluate the Reduction in Nonpsychotic Behavioral Side Effects in Subjects With Epilepsy Switching From Levetiracetam to Brivaracetam Due to Nonpsychotic Behavioral Side Effects Phase 3b
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.