A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect of ONO-8539 on Oesophageal Pain Hypersensitivity in Patients With Non-erosive Reflux Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ONO 8539 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.