A Multicenter, Dose-optimized, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy Of Nwp09 In Pediatric Patients With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd) In A Laboratory Classroom
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFOCUS
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2013 Actual end date changed from Dec 2012 to Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.