A single-blind randomized controlled trial comparing Aprepitant plus (Granisetron)1st 5-HT3 receptor antagonist and Palonosetron for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting associated with moderately emetogenic chemotherapies including CBDCA in the gynecology cancer patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Granisetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 07 Aug 2012 New trial record