A Phase 2 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and SAfety of Quadrivalent Seasonal Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Influenza Vaccine (Recombinant) in Healthy Young (18-49) Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2015 Results published in a Novavax media release.
- 07 May 2015 Top-line data are expected to be reported in the third quarter of 2015, according to a Novavax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History