Multicenter Phase II Clinical Study of the research on optimal assessments and treatment strategy of nilotinib in newly diagnosed chronic myelogenous leukemia patients in the chronic phase (CML-CP) based on early achievement of complete molecular response (CMR); N-road
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms N-road
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing deep molecular response (MR4.5) by 24 months after the initiation of nilotinib treatment, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 30 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.