Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Multicenter Phase III Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of a 250 mcg SC Dose of MSJ-0011 to a 5,000 IU IM Dose of Urinary Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in Inducing Ovulation in Japanese Women Diagnosed With Anovulation or Oligo-Ovulation Secondary to Hypothalamic-Pituitary Dysfunction or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and Who Are Undergoing Ovulation Induction With Follitropin Alfa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MSJ 0011 (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin
- Indications Anovulation; Ovulation disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015.
- 23 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.