A Phase I/II Study of the All In One Liquid Formulation of a Live Attenuated Tetravalent (G1-G4) Bovine-Human Reassortant Rotavirus vaccine (BRV-TV) to Sequentially Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose in Healthy Adult Volunteers Followed by Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity (Dose Response) of a Three Administration Series in Healthy Infants in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bovine rotavirus vaccine reassortant (Primary) ; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 09 Aug 2012 New trial record