A Multicenter, Phase I/II dose escalation study to evaluate the toxicity of once weekly Panobinostat combined with Bortezomib, Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone in Treatment Naive Myeloma patients
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PANACHE
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 06 Dec 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 7 Jan 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.