A Multicenter, Phase II/III Study to Assess Radiation Induced Mucositis in Subjects with Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Administered Cisplatin and Radiation with or without P276-00
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs P 276 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Piramal Enterprises
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 73 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 11 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.