Measurement of Exertional Dyspnea in the Primary Care Setting in Patients With COPD, Phase III: Sensitivity of the Step Test to Detect Improvement in Dyspnea Following Bronchodilation in Patients With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipratropium-bromide/salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Dyspnoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CODEx
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the result presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 New trial record