Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Standard Dose Gemcitabine Combined With High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C (HDIVC) Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ascorbic acid (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued because recruiting or enrolling participants has halted prematurely and will not resume.
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2012 New trial record