A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover, Ascending Dose-Tolerance Study To Assess The Safety And Pharmacokinetics Of Tafamidis Doses Greater Than 120 Mg As Oral Solution In Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2012) added and primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.