Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Long-term Study of Depigoid Birch 5000 in Adults and Adolescents With Allergic Rhinitis and/or Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Intermittent Asthma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Depigoid Birch
- Sponsors LETI Pharma GmbH
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.