A Factorial Study Comparing Pemetrexed With Gemcitabine and Testing the Efficacy of the Addition of Cisplatin in Elderly Patients With Non Squamous Advanced, Metastatic or Recurrent NSCLC.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILES-4
- 20 Jul 2018 Results of joint analysis of MILES-3 and MILES-4 phase III trials published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of pooled data from two trials (MILES-3 and MILES-4) assessing quality of life (QOL) of adding cisplatin to single-agent first line chemotherapy in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.