A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 2, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Veliparib and Whole Brain Radiation Therapy Versus Placebo and Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Subjects With Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Brain metastases; Carcinoma; Large cell carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival) has not been met as per the result presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.